© Reuters. Citi’s Key Takeaways On Amazon’s Recent Management Reshuffle
- Citi analyst Ronald Josey revisited Amazon.com Inc’s (: NASDAQ:), naming veteran executive Doug Herrington as CEO of Worldwide Amazon Stores (renamed from Worldwide Consumer) and promoting John Felton as its new head of Operations.
- Given this announcement comes ~2 weeks post Dave Clark’s resignation, Josey expected minimal disruption to store operations.
- While Josey recognized the challenges a potential weaker macro is likely to have overall, he also believed Amazon could gain wallet share during periods of macro uncertainty.
- He noted Doug Herrington was most recently head of Amazon’s North American Stores business and has been a member of the S-team since 2011. John Felton led Amazon’s Global Delivery Services and was also a member of the S-team since September 2020.
- He believed Amazon could improve operating margins and reiterated a Buy rating and $205 target price.
- Price Action: AMZN shares traded higher by 3.33% at $112.55 on the last check Thursday.
- Photo by christian-wiediger via unsplash
Latest Ratings for AMZN
|Mar 2022||Deutsche Bank (ETR:)||Initiates Coverage On||Buy|
|Feb 2022||Tigress Financial||Maintains||Buy|
|Feb 2022||Credit Suisse (SIX:)||Maintains||Outperform|
View More Analyst Ratings for AMZN
View the Latest Analyst Ratings
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Read at Benzinga