personal finance

Britons in certain council tax bands could get £2,000 grant to improve energy efficiency

Currently, the Government have the ECO Scheme which has been running since 2013, and requires suppliers to help low-income, fuel-poor and vulnerable households to heat their homes by offering energy-efficient home improvements.

To get this help, people have to apply through their energy supplier or through their local council.

Ofgem currently has a list of all participating suppliers in the ECO scheme on its website, however, it is not yet clear whether these same companies will be involved in the ECO+ scheme.

It is expected the ECO+ scheme will run in a similar manner to its predecessor with people applying through the participating energy suppliers.


Read More   Income tax allowance: Some landlords can earn up to £7,500 threshold tax-free - can you?

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.